SPAETZLE a kind of fresh pasta from the South of Germany), with beef goulash as a sauce is our lunch for today. Since my two kids love Goulash very much, so I used spaetzle (noodle) too. Not the traditional one from Hungarian but this is very easy way using Knorr Goulash Base. Really my quick version of it which I wanted to share to everybody. So here is my recipe for this…
You can also use ground or minced beef meat instead of meat, just like picture above. Procedure is just the same.
The amount of fat that remains once the ground beef has been cooked depends on preparation methods. A study published in the “Journal of the American Dietetic Association” concluded that draining the fat from cooked ground beef, as well as running it under water, significantly reduced the fat content without impairing overall nutritional value.
And this is my ground meat goulash!
An alternative instead of beef meat, you can use pork or beef according to your preferences.
* 250 g Spaetzle, cooked in boiling water for about 12 to 14 minutes with salt
* 300 g beef meat for stewing without fat
* 1 pack of Knorr Goulash Base
* some water for mixing Goulash Base
* 1 big Onion, peeled and chopped roughly
* some vegetable oil
* some water for cooking beef meat