Red-bean soup. For this recipe you should spice carefully with the Cayenne Pepper, so that the soup will not too sharp flavored. Here I used red bean in can.
Red Beans one of the most nutritious vegetables. Ever wondered which food item has the most antioxidants?
I served it with brown bread, ideal during rainy days just like today. There are so many health benefits from red beans. These vegetables can even cure kidney, bladder and reproductive healthy issues because of their components. They can improve the development of kidneys, which can eventually combat any urinary and bladder infections. Even women can be saved from the risks of breast cancer by eating red beans. So my dear readers try it now!
* 500g Red Beans (in can)
* 3 tablespoons Tomataoe paste
* some Cayenne pepper
* 1 tablespoon Paprika powder
* some Salt and Pepper
* 1 Onion, chopped
* 4 cloves Garlic, peeled
* 150g minced Ground meat (pork or beef)
* Some Canola Oil
* 1 teaspoon Rosemary
* Vegetable broth or some water
1. The oil in a saucepan, heat, onion and garlic glassy fry it. Add minced meat.
2. Stir in tomato paste, pour in vegetable broth and everything bring to boil.
3. Drain the beans, add into the soup and season with salt pepper, paprika powder, some cayenne pepper, and rosemary to taste.
Red beans are also high in antioxidant rating in all other foods. Red beans are fibrous. This soluble fiber fights the risks of having high cholesterol in the body. Aside from being fibrous, they are packed with magnesium, iron, potassium and vitamin B3. All these nutrients help lower the blood pressure level. A person who loves to eat red beans is far from getting harmful effects of high blood pressure.