It’s the Filipino version of the Japanese tempura but how we cook camaron rebosado is more similar to the Chinese way of cooking this crispy batter coated shrimps!
* 500 g shrimps
* 1 cup of flour
* 3/4 cup of ice cold water
* 2 to 3 cups of vegetable oil for deep fry
* 1/4 cup of flour in a bowl.
* In a mixing bowl remaining flour , ice cold water and ice mix lightly. This is batter.
* Dredge the shrimps in flour then batter and fry. for the sauce thousand islands or vinegar with crushed garlic and pepper.