This was a request by Ne-Tawi Manuel aka Manuel Obordo Gallardo, my late uncle Jess’s (tiyong Jesus) brother in-law!
I hope you like it, I’ll be posting some moere in the near future for you.
Here in Vienna you could buy pig stomach which is cleaned and ready for boiling to make it tender. There is this Turkey Shop near us in which I use to get from them not only cleaned but also cheaper. Some of the websites I found that talked about cleaning the pig stomach sounded like horror stories, talking of foul smells, awful slime requiring multiple scrubs with salt and vinegar along with a bit of knife scraping just to clean and get rid of awful smell! This problem I never had 😀
* 2 pcs. Pig Stomach (Schweinemagen), cleaned and boiled
* 2 stalks Celery
* 5 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
* 1 pc. Carrot
* 3 tbsps. Soy Sauce, dark one
* some Parsley, chopped
* some Canola Oil
* some Magic Sarap
* Salt and Pepper
* 2 tbsps. Vinegar (optional) I added but not seen in the cooking Video
* some Chilli, finely chopped (optional) for those who wanted it hot for “PULUTAN” (siling Labuyo would go better)
—* Adjust seasoning according to your preferences!