By this time, trying to get some vegetables but not the fatty meat!
TURKEY breast is less fat, that’s why we love it just like the chicken breast. And some shrimps I added to this recipe which I had in mind since last week. And because I wanted my son to eat some vegetables, I choose cabbage. About 18 pieces of not-so-large shrimps, half a head of cabbage, two “sili” (left over from my sinigang-salmon-ingredients), zucchini, a carrot, snow peas (chicharo), some winged bean (sigarilyas), spring onion, an onion and ginger and the stir fry was done in something like 10 to 15 minutes.
* 250 g Turkey breast or chicken breast to those who don’t eat Turkey as alternative!
* 200 g shrimps, peeled and cleaned
* 3 to 4 tbsps. oyster sauce
* 1 tbsp. chilli sauce
* a thumb sized ginger sliced
* 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
* 2 pcs. small white onions sliced
* 1 to 2 pcs. spring onion cut into rings
* a handful snow peas (chicharo)
* winged bean (optional, “sigarilyas”)
* 4 pcs. medium sized zucchini, sliced
* half a head cabbage
* 1 pc. carrot
* some vegetable oil, I used corn oil!