Fried bream with a wonderfully aromatic sauce – the tastes of Italian and makes holiday memories. Lunch for 3 persons, 2 kids and I at home. Brasse (bream) in peeled tomatoes, leek, parsley and Bell Peppers!
* 2 pcs. Bream, cleaned
* 1 stalk Leek
* 5 pcs. Tomatoes, peeled (in can)
* Parsley, chopped
* 2pcs, Bell Peppers, green and yellow
* some Olive oil
* Salt and Pepper
* some Oil for frying Bream
* 1 Onion
* The bream inside and cold rinse and pat dry. Salt and pepper. On both sides of three 1 cm deep diagonal cut. In a pan, heat the oil fry the bream each side in brown. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
* Saute onion, bell peppers, leek and tomatoes. Add some fish broth or water and season with salt and pepper. Let it boil then add the bream. Cover, lower the heat for about 8 minutes cook gently. Before serving add chopped parsley and serve with rice. Guten Appetit!