Inspired by one of my colleagues who loves to bake. She gave me this recipe which is so easy to follow and you’ll get a good idea too. I just made some changes with her recipe of course according to my preference, most specially when it comes to sugar since I am a diabetic!
I used low-fat curd (cheese) or lowfat quark. And 250 g sugar is just too much for my taste. I only used 150 g which is absolutely sufficient.
* 1/2 kilo or 500 g Flour
* 750 g low-fat-Curd (cheese) or lowfat Quark
* 150 g Sugar (original recipe 250g Sugar)
* 2 Eggyolk
* Baking powder
* Vanille Sugar
* Pinch Salt
* some Lemon juice
* Mix quark with lemon juice, eggyolk, sugar, salt and vanille sugar wth electric hand mixer.
* Blend baking powder to flour then slowly add to quark mixture stil using electric hand mixer.
* Then form into small balls see to it not too thick otherwise inside is not done.
* Heat some vegetable oil and deep fry until golden brown. Let the rest of oil dried on a kitchen afterwards rolled-in sugar, that’s it and ENJOY Folks😉
FOR MORE ENTRY CHECK IT OUT HERE: