Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe, a traditional and very popular Indian chicken dish which is bursting full of flavour and colour. Thi is my version using Chicken Tikka Masala Spice Mix which one of my colleagues gave to me for trying the recipe. I added fresh ginger, tomatoes and onions.
I served it with Basmati-Safran Rice and Honey-Glazed Carrots. Guten Appetit 😉
* 1 whole chicken, cut into pcs.
* 4 tbsp Chicken Masala Mix
* half Lemon, squeezed
* 2pcs. Onion, schopped
* 2pcs. Tomatoes, chopped
* thumb-sized Ginger, peeled and cut into sticks
* some Olive Oil or Canola Oil
* Salt and Pepper
* Mix chicken with Chicken Tikka Masala Mix and Lemon Juice. Apply thoroughly and leave for about 30 minutes.
* In a pot heat some oil, saute onion, ginger and tomatoes. Add chicken pieces corporate all togetther until chicken becomes light brown.
Add some water cook until chicken is done or tender. Adjust seasoning if necessary with salt and pepper or even chicken broth cube would go either.