Original Italian pasta made from durum wheat semolina with tomato and spinach!
Dinner tonight, while 20% fbying (facebook), 80% cooking our dinner. After a very long Saturday at last I’m back in my kitchen 😛
Alex, my bff Dana’s daughter and Diana-Grace, my daghter’s dinner tonight!
* 500g Pasta
* 150g Ground Meat
* 400g Tomatoes, whole and peeled
* 1 Red Onion, big, peeled and chopped
* 1 whole Garlic, peeled and chopped
* 2oo ml Red wine
* 1 tbsp. Butter
* 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
* 1 tbsp. Italian Herbs
1 tsp. Chili flakes
* 1 tsbp. Paprika Powder
* 3 tbsp. Ketchup
* some Salt and Pepper
* some Grana Padano, cheese/ grind
* Cook Pasta according to package instructions or “al dente”.
* Brown ground meat in olive oil. Then add chopped onion and garlic.
* Afterwards add paprika powder, tomatoes, italian herbs, chili flakes, ketchup and red wine. Let it simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
* Adjust seasoning if necessary with salt and pepper. Served with Grana Padano on top 😉