Fine Pasta Seafood treat for fans! Tonight’s dinner for my family, Pasta (Spaghetti) with shrimps-tomatoe sauce. Again and again our austrian visitors are amazed that my son like shrimps the way I cooked with pasta such as spaghetti, bavette, linguine or even with different noodles. My son loves shrimps very much.
* 400g Pasta (I used Spaghetti)
* 500g Shrimps, peeled and cleaned
* 1 Onion
* 5 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
* 5 pcs. green mild Chili (Peperoni)
* 50 ml Dry Red Wine
* 1 canned Peeled Tomatoes (about 400g or 200ml)
* some Olive Oil
* 3 tbsp. Tomatoe Paste
* 2 tbsp. Ketchup
* 1 tbsp. Italian Herbs
* 2 tbsp. Oregano
* 1 tbsp. Chili Flakes
* Salt and Pepper
* Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to instructions until al dente. Then drain, set aside.
* While the pasta is cooking, peel the onion and garlic, very finely. Wash, clean and cut into rings pepperoni or green chili.
* Heat a pan add olive oil and onion, garlic and green chili sauté over medium heat, stirring for 3-4 minutes, deglaze with wine and simmer for 5 minutes at low heat quietly. Stir in tomatoe paste, canned tomatoes, Italian herbs, oregano, and chili flakes cover and simmer another 8 minutes.
* Add shrimp season to taste with ketchup, salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes. Combined pasta with the sauce serve with grated Parmesan cheese and salad as side dish. Guten appetit!😉