I’m trying for the first time this recipe of pocket crab 🦀 with spicy chili 🌶 and red bell pepper seasoned with salt and red-hot chili 🌶 sauce. For hubby’s viand tonight’s dinner..
It was a huge and beautiful crab claw, shell was perfectly cracked by hubby and juicy meat inside. With the sweet red-hot chili sauce makes the sauce so yummy!
* 1 pc. Pocket Crab 🦀 huge, cut into four
* 1 pc. Red bell pepper
* 3 pcs. green chili, hot or spicy
* 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
* 2 small Onion, peeled and sliced (I used 1 red and 1 white)
* some olive oil
* salt or patis (fish sauce) and sweet-hot chili sauce to taste
*** Heat a pan, add some olive oil and saute garlic, onion, green chili, and bell pepper, then add the crab. Half way done add sweet chili sauce, season with salt or patis (fish sauce). GUTEN APPETIT!